Have you ever tried to create an element like a post preview card or a badge or an advertisement banner? Or even a social icon with a link, ex: like a Facebook icon with a link to your Facebook page?
Maybe you have, with different plugins to build these different “elements”. Elementary, is a WordPress Element Builder. That means you can build different types of elements with any content on your WordPress website. How?
- First, Choose a base element style from our Element Bundle. ( like a standard-card, pin-card like in Pinterest , badges, shopping-card, etc )
2. Then, filter the content from our Content Settings.
3. Then, style your content anyway you like.
4. Finally, you can choose the number of elements to show.
5. Now, all that is left is to use the short-code and paste it where you want it to appear. You can use the short-code in any page/post/template.
So, what all can you make with Elementary?
- An Archive Page.
- A collection of any post of any post type and embed it in any post / template.
- One or more advertisement banners.
- Social badges.
- Create an image gallery.
and much more…
I would love to hear from you and also if you would like to be a part of the waiting list or a part of the beta development, please submit your email ID here – http://pauple.com/elementary and I will keep in touch with you.