WordPress is one of a kind. Making your website very easy, for people to access your important pages and post, is one thing you should look out for when having a WordPress website. When pages and post are difficult to find, it makes your visitors not want to check your website anymore.
Creating a Menu is as easy as ABC. I will take you through the steps in a moment. Be sure to bookmark this page when you are done.
- Go to the website (WordPress).In the dashboard select appearance (menu).Click on create a new Menu. (Its at the top of the page)
- The next step is to add or create your Menu name in the Menu Name box.The next step will be to click on create menu.
- After creating the navigation menu it will be important to add some tags/post to your Menu. To do this, click on the Primary Menu bar at the top right corner of the screen. By ticking the check boxes in the Pages Panel, next to each of the pages you want to add, and then clicking the Add to Menu button, will instantly send the page/item to the list of Menu items.
- Adding links to your website, can also enable visitors check for other resourceful items they come across. It can be from your social media or links from your other blogs or sites. To do this, click on the Link Panel in the left column and type in the URL/address of the link,as well as its title. The next step is to click add to menu and the link will be added to the Menu.
- Reorganising the Menu items must be done in an order of preference. Organising it is far too easy by dragging and dropping the items in the right spot.Congrats! Your navigation menu has been successfully created.